Baby_vk

Tuesday 16 December 2008

My life in the blog

Hello!! My name is Iris.I am 20 years old, I live in Guadalajara, Spain.

I love reading fantasy, magic, adventure... books, I really enjoy travelling, going on holiday with my friends, going to the cinema and to parties at the weekends. I like animals, above all the dogs.
I hate lying. I don´t like playing basketball and tennis, and I don´t get bored when I stay with my friends or my family.

I´m studying dental prosthesis because it seemed to me an interesting training cycle.
I have never worked in a laboratory, but I would like to work in one of them.
Really I would have loved to study veterinary science or physiotherapy but I´m not studying it because I diden´t do the university entrance examination and I don´t like the university.

I see you soon!! Bye bye




1 Comments:

Blogger cherub*@* said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

18 December 2008 at 06:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home